10/02/2014

Oct. 2nd

The nightmares are back.

I’d been dreading the day when my bottle of sleeping pills ran out- and yesterday, it finally happened. I was tempted to try my luck at a drugstore, but it’s not safe to use any kind of medicine in stores nowadays. Most have probably been tampered with.

It’s too dangerous to sleep for very long, though- especially if you have nightmares. It’s like an insect navigating a dark, cobwebbed forest. It’s going to get caught eventually, and it’ll be a slow, excruciating death. Or, that’s what I assume; I haven’t met someone who’s been caught in their sleep and been able to talk about what happens next. All I know is that if you’re caught by whatever the hell it is, you’re put into a coma and whittle away into nothing- like it’s drinking you dry with a bendy straw.

No comments:

Post a Comment