10/17/2014

Oct. 17th

Long night once again… slept past noon, I think.

The nightmares are getting worse. I was back in that burning barn, trapped as usual. But… this time, the flames didn’t burn me. I struggled more than ever, figuring that this was some other form of torture.

In a way, I was right.

Forever passed. I finally realized that getting the beam off was futile. At that point, I looked through the smoke and saw someone walking towards me.

It was Him.

He wore the same ash-colored suit, had the same pocket watch in His hands. Just like before, I couldn’t see His face – not clearly. But I could tell that He was looking at me after a moment.

“Time of death – one minute to midnight,” is all He said.

Then, the bastard that killed my daughter pointed His gun at me.

Pulled the trigger.

And before I woke up, I felt the bullet go through the back of my skull.

No comments:

Post a Comment